Calming, protecting and nourishing, this softening hand and body nighttime ointment soothes inflammation while refreshing, brightening and moisturising to skin prone to psoriasis.
With its potent anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant qualities, this ointment expertly blends soothing Amur Cork, Skullcap Root and Qing Dai Extracts with nourishing Dong Quai, refining Rhubarb Extract and regenerating Redroot Extract. Inflammation eases, cell regeneration boosted and brighter, nourished skin emerges.
Suitable for skin prone to psoriasis on the hands and body.
Bai Bi Gao
Standard US delivery complimentary on orders over $100
- Soothes itchy, red, scaly or inflamed skin
- Moisturises dry skin
- Helps protect weakened skin
- Refines and brightens skin while boosting cell regeneration
- Helps clear the bacteria associated with psoriasis
- Contains natural actives rich in natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
Suitable for skin prone to psoriasis.
To be applied to the hands and body only.
Where psoriasis is widespread and active, such as with eryphrodermic psoriasis, please use E Zhu Gao instead.
- Smooth desired amount over affected area on the hands or body between one and two times per day.
- Allow to absorb fully then occlude the area with clingfilm wrap or similar.
A soothing, refining and nourishing 100% natural blend of active Chinese herbs and botanicals, including Amur Cork, Skullcap Root and Qing Dai with Dong Quai, Rhubarb and Redroot.
- 100% natural
- Free from silicones, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance or artificial colour
- Suitable for skin prone to psoriasis
- Halal and Cruelty-free
- Made by us in the UK
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Phellodendron Amurense (Amur Cork) Bark Extract, Polygonatum Tinctorium (Chinese Indigo) Leaf/Stem Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Skull Caps) Root Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Arnebia Euchroma (Redroot) Root Extract, Rheum Palmatum (Rhubarb) Root/Stalk Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root/Stalk Powder, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil