A rich, nourishing and age-defying cream to intensely hydrate, brighten and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
Antioxidants Vitamins C and A help enhance collagen production to firm and brighten, while Hyaluronic Acid and Paracress Flower Extract boost hydration and elasticity. From first use, fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced and skin is noticeably smoother, firmer and revitalised.
Suitable for normal, mature and hyper-sensitive skin.
Standard US delivery complimentary on orders over $100
- Noticeably improves the appearance, texture and radiance of mature skin
- Hydrates, soothes, smooths and softens
- Leaves skin brighter, firmer, tighter and more elastic
- Contains natural actives rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids
Suitable for normal, mature and hyper-sensitive skin types.
To be applied to the face only.
How to use
- Use morning and evening after cleansing the face
- Apply desired amount to fingertips and massage into face and neck. Allow time for the cream to sink in, then pat gently to create a silky, firm and long-lasting feel to skin.
A powerful, 97% natural blend of active Chinese herbs and organic botanicals, including Paracress Flower, Yeast Extracts and Organic Rosehip Oil.
- 97% natural
- Free from silicones, parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance or artificial colour
- Suitable for normal, mature and hyper-sensitive skin types
- Vegan, Halal and Cruelty-free
- Made by us in the UK
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Bisabolol, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Pca, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract